Thursday 18 September 2014

Have got to love Nail Polish deliveries

Good Morning, 

It has been a couple days since I wrote on the blog, a fair amount of deliveries have been made to my house. 


I have been getting a couple Julep deliveries for their polish and can I tell you it is great. I have purchased a few different ones, some are minis and others are full size. I have also purchased some nail dips which I have yet to try. I am finding some of the polishes don't coat great right away but more on that later in product reviews.


I am finding I am really enjoying the polishes coming in and such a great bunch of colours. I will be reviewing them shortly.


In today's shipment I received the Freedom Polymer Top Coat I can not wait to try that. I also received a cute little Julep bag which allows me to carry my stuff easily and carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment