Tuesday 14 October 2014

A Bit of a Hiatus

Good Morning Everyone,

Well it has been about a week since I was able to post on here. There has been a lot of sadness in the last little bit. A friend close to myself and my husband almost family had passed on not long ago from Cancer. this woman was very tough but unfortunately she was a great loss to personal lies and in the art community as she was an artist. She fought through some massive chemo treatment..127 to be exact and she fought hard now she is no longer suffering.

As the pain slowly starts to very minutely dwindle I am trying to get back to this. Over the last little while I have done a few nail designs and unfortunately my nails got stained pretty bad from one design.

Over the next little bit I am going to try a few new designs and share what has been done recently. Also I have not had anyone following the Blog they are looking at it but that is all. please join the blog. I am trying to expand the blog a bit to bring in more products to review and try but the companies are not seeing the members.

If we can get the joins on the site and I have enough I can try and get some contests put together. You can join on the left hand side where is says "join this blog" it will require and email as you will get updates as I make them. They have some preset things to join with..ie google, yahoo etc.

Please join this site so I can help spread the word and get some more followers. It will be easier for me to get new stuff for people to try with actual members. You can also follow me on Blog Lovin, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment