Saturday 4 October 2014

Breast Cancer Awareness

Good Evening/Morning,

Well it is October and it is Breast Cancer Awareness as well as other awarenesses which I will touch on a bit later in the month.

I haven't done anything like this before in regards to any awareness stuff. I decided this month I am gonna try to touch on our awareness dates. Tonight I have decided to touch on Breast Cancer Awareness.

We have all been affected in some way by Breast Cancer, it could have been a friend, family member or a friend of a friend. There are many issues that can arise by this up to and including a Mastectomy. Breast Cancer doesn't only affect women but men too.Yes you heard correct men too, they have breasts too, of course not as pronounced as ours ;).

Anyways for Breast Cancer I decided I was going to attempt a nail design. it was hard but I have done it. Every time I read this Blog or see these photos I will think about those loved ones that have been affected and I hope you do as well.

Please sign up for my Blog as I will be making new designs for different awarenesses. If you have something that has affected you just drop me a message and I will see what I can find and do design wise.















No comments:

Post a Comment